Open digital space for knowledge and dissemination
Those who join Open Room will be able to actively participate in this great community with experts and institutions of renowned prestige and belonging to all sectors: public, academic, and social.
In Open Room you will have access to the most relevant information and current events related to the energy transition.
Members of this platform can share content on the challenges and opportunities surrounding the energy transition, a topic that is now more than ever at the center of global debate.
Discover the key drivers of the energy transition
The objective of Open Room is to promote a rigorous and objective discussion between an informed audience on the energy transition that is based on competition and technological neutrality. Community users will have access to:
- Events and conferences where the latest news and trends in the sector are discussed and shared.
- Articles and reports prepared by experts in the energy transition.
- Connect with other people who have similar profiles to yours and who are interested in sharing experience and content.
Take part in Open Room and join the Community
If you are already signed up for Open Room, you have the possibility to register for the Community feature and get in touch with other members of this space where you can exchange ideas, knowledge, and experiences in the energy transition field.
- Once registered, other users will be able to see your profile details, the topics you are interested in, and will be able to contact you through the app.
- You will be able to unsubscribe from e-Networking at any time. All messages you have shared with other users will be erased and your data will no longer be visible to other members.
Calendar of eventsIn Open Room you will find information about important events dedicated to energy transition.
Authors: Gonzalo Canales, Pricing Strategy Manager at Repsol and Javier Panizo, Energy Purchasing Strategy Senior Manager at Repsol.
The electricity pool results, choice of the type of market, or signing up to a suitable rate are some of the most important factors that will influence the final price …